понедельник, 1 апреля 2013 г.

Write a letter to the ten-year-old child you had been

Dear little Reelika,

There is not much I can really say to because you will find it all out for yourself very soon. Still there is nothing you can change in your life but I can give your some advices.

Life usually gives us many good and bad presents but anyway we have to accept them all. I don’t want to shock you telling you something specific. But I want to warn you that in the future you will understand what it means to lose an important person forever, so I therefore call on you to cherish your loved ones. In the future you are going to get hurt in different ways but the experience you are going to get will help you to become independent and self-confident. Don’t suffer too much. Remember that all our trials make us stronger.

I know you are in 4th form now and you are having all new teachers. But after some years you will have to leave your friends, change your school and familiar surroundings. Don’t worry because all will be okay. And don’t waste time on little things but be happy.

Of course, sometimes you can feel yourself lonely or be full of desire to run away from your problems. In this case sit and quietly think over your actions and decisions. In fact, in the future, you will have to make many important decisions but not all will be right.

At last, I want to say that whatever you do or whatever happens, don’t waste your time in vain, because then you won’t be able to change anything.

With love,

Reelika


4 комментария:

  1. Reelika, it is a really good letter, in spite of some grammar mistakes. Sometimes it was a little bit difficult to understand, but I did it anyway :) Thank you for being frank. There were touching points that I liked very much.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. In my opinion it is a very interesting letter but sometimes was sad.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. The form of the task is curious. I think some teachers would like to give their pupils homeworks according to this task.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It is very good and impressing letter. When I read I had some misundterstandings, but it is interesting and with good advices.

    ОтветитьУдалить