вторник, 22 мая 2012 г.

A Picture Description


In the picture we can see two girls. They are standing in the midddle of the field and somebody is taking photo of them. I think that it can be their friend. I think the girls are 15-17 years old. One girl who is on the left has long wavy fair hair. She is wearing a beautiful lilac dress and a violet cardigan. She is smiling and I think she is happy. I think that the girl who is on the right is happy, too although I don't see her face. This girl has long wavy brown hair. She is wearing a light blue shirt and dark trousers.
In the background I can see many trees and some houses, so I think that there is a small village. In the sky I can see a flock of birds. The weather is good. It is sunny and warm but a little bit windy.

source

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий