понедельник, 14 марта 2011 г.

A letter

Dear readers,
My name is Katrina Kirby.I'm inspector K and it is my first case, you know.I think you have read about a murder.It's a really strange and mystical murder,isn't it?
I want to write to you about my thoughts and actions.
I have asked five people who was in the house as Mr Gray because I had to know who and why killed Sir Michael.All they had a reason to kill him but only one has done it.
The murderer has made an excellent mechanism where was a sharp icicle, that killed Sir Michael.I found this mechanism in the freezer but I didn't know how it works.The murderer put it there.So I offered to the witnesses whisky and ice.And then I oppened the freezer to take some ice I looked at theirs reactions and actions.I fought that since I can understand who was killed Mr Gray.
After the interrogation I gathered the witnesses together and showed them this strange mechanism.All they were worried.After that we all went to sleep.But I came back to the study because I knew, that the muderer will come after the mechanism.And I was right.Mr Gray's friend came to the study but he wasn't the muderer.He only wanted to look at this mechanism.We were talking then suddenly I heard a noise.I oppened the door and there was the housekeeper.The others came to us, too.I started to ask questions to her.And then she broke down and confessed in the murder.She was the real murderer.
In this my first case was sucessfully completed.The housekeeper put into a prison.
See you in my next case!

Yours inspector K

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий